Monday, September 1, 2014

Summer Reading: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe

Although this is a book that many adults read as children, for me, this was my first time reading The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.


This is the second book in The Chronicles of Narnia. I really enjoyed reading it because by knowing the story from seeing two versions of the movie, it was a quick read. I also checked out the book on CD so I could listen to it in the car, which helped me finish the book faster. I think I'll try to do that with the other books in the series. I also like the author’s writing style because it’s very imaginative.

I recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a nice, somewhat short story to read, even if it’s to your kids, and for anyone who wants to read the entire series.

Now I'm off to read The Horse and His Boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment